Centre for Sustainable Development and Innovation of Water Technology (CSDI) is a non-profit organization based in Norway. CSDI has as its main goal to contribute to societal safety and better quality of life through sustainable and innovative development and dissemination of water technologies. CSDI aims to do this through stormwater management, water-related disaster management, renewable energy (mainly hydropower), environmental protection and health issues.
CSDI’s activities include:
- Coordinate and participate in R&D projects;
- Provide training courses within our expertise areas;
- Organise seminars and workshops within our focal areas.
- Establish networking for both advanced and young professionals and university students;
- Establish a multicultural exchange base for visiting professionals and students staying in Norway
To achieve these through close collaboration with universities, research institutes, public and private sectors in Norway, China, EU and other countries in the world.
CSDI also provides service and information for institutes, companies and individuals to collaborate with other professional associations and social communities, and to establish their business activities in Norway and China.