The CAEPI Is Hiring!
The China Association for the Environmental Protection Industry (CAEPI) is a voluntary, national, industry specific and non-profit social organization founded by domestically registered scientific and professional personnel working in the fields of environmental R&D, manufacturing, circulation and services.
CAEPI’s establishment was officially sanctioned by the Ministry of Civil Affairs in 1984.
Conditions of Application
- The applicants must be graduates from nationally recognized domestic or international advanced educational institutions.
- The applicants must also: have Chinese nationality;
- Fully abide by the laws and the Constitution of the PRC;
- Have proper moral values and a good health;
- Own a qualified degree of advanced education;
- Be capable to fulfilling all the requirements in the job description;
Means of Application
- The applicants must follow the CAEPI’s public Wechat account to access the application form and the job descriptions for the specific positions in difference CAEPI offices.
- The applicants must email the application form, CV and other required materials to the designated email address.
- The applicants will be notified after going through the CAEPI’s merit-based screening process.
- The qualified applicants will be invited to attend both a written test and an interview, the National ID card must be brought along during these tests. The qualified applicants will be notified of the specific time and place of the tests via personal phone calls.
- The written test will be focused on logics, professional knowledge, organizational skills and practical experiences.
- The top 3 scorers of the written test in each job category will qualify for the interview.
- The list of applicants invited to take part in the final health examination will be put together based upon the results of both the written test and the interview.
- The finalized list of the preliminarily hired applicants will be posted publicly for opinions. All qualified applicants (both those hired or not) will be personally notified of the results, the submitted materials will not be sent back.
- For more details or enquiries, please contact the CAEPI by the following numbers:
The International Office: 010-51555020
The R&D Office: 010-51555029
The Technological Office: 010-51555002
The General Office (Financial Office): 010-51555019
The Membership Office: 010-51555022
The Certification Center: 010-51555016-807
The Designated E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org