A-Aqua AS has been a supplier to the water and wastewater sector since 1985 and has extensive experience, excellent references and an established position in the sector. With more than 100 engineers in our team, we provide bespoke products and systems in a professional manner to our customers and partners.
Our water and wastewater products and solutions fulfil needs within the following markets:
– The Water Solutions sector (both small to large turnkey projects);
– The humanitarian and aid sector; and
– The municipal preparedness sector
Our mother company, Malthe Winje Group (MWG), has been a well-known engineering brand in various infrastructure sectors for over 90 years. Synergies with sister companies within the MWG allows A-aqua to offer complete solutions to complex problems. As an example, through incorporating automation solutions from sister company Malthe Winje Automation, clients can monitor the performance of a drinking water quality. All this means A-Aqua can deliver advanced complete turnkey solutions. MWG’s resources also help ensure quality and provides financial strength.
A-Aqua is a reliable and trustful partner, with a focus on Norwegian technology with high quality and proven components. We also provide great service and support including training, all at competitive prices.
For larger infrastructure projects, A-Aqua can access multiple sources of financing with favorable conditions. We also have close ties to Norwegian Universities and other governmental institutes, allowing us to provide extended training and exchange programs to our partners, in addition to R&D.
- Purchase Product/Service (Direct Exporting)
- Joint Venture (e.g. co-op/equity JV)
- Alliance (e.g. strategic or equity)
- Licensing Technology / Tech-Transfer
- Direct Equity Investment (Inbound)
- Contract Manufacturing
- Turnkey Operations/Construction Turnkey
- Pilot/Demonstration Project (site-specific)