Innovation Norway Beijing is looking for a new intern!
The Commercial section of the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Beijing/Innovation Norway China’s Beijing office is looking for a new intern to start in March.
Innovation Norway is the Norwegian Government’s most important instrument for innovation and development of Norwegian enterprises and industry. Our programs and services are designed to create successful entrepreneurs, more enterprises with capacity for growth and more innovative business clusters. The work is mainly based on promoting business development by stimulating and facilitating creativity and innovation.
We are focused on enhancing innovation in Norwegian enterprises and industry, building competitive Norwegian enterprises both at home and internationally, promoting Norway as an attractive tourist destination and securing development in rural areas. Innovation Norway China’s Beijing office is also the commercial section of the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Beijing.
The internship is a full-time position, with 50% of the time dedicated to the daily management of the Norwegian Energy and Environment Consortium (NEEC) and 50% of the time to the NorAlumni China association.
More information about NEEC and NorAlumni China can be found here:
You will report directly to Qu Lei, the Project manager of NEEC and Secretary General of NorAlumni China.
This is an unpaid position, however, you will receive a reasonable amount of allowance for food and transport.
NB: There is no contractual agreement with Innovation Norway China and/or the Commercial section of the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Beijing other than the internship.
Location: The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Beijing/Innovation Norway’s office in Beijing, Beijing China.
Start date: March 2018 (preferably second week of March)
Duration: 6 months (with one-month probation).
Working hours: Regular working hours: 9.00-17.00 during weekdays, 40 hours per week.
1. Chinese or Norwegian native;
2. Fluent in English and Chinese, preferably in Norwegian too;
3. Bachelor degree or above;
4. Energy and environment background/familiarity is an advantage, but not a requirement;
5. Basic website (WordPress) and social media maintenance and management skills.
1. Daily management of NEEC’s and the NorAlumni China’s websites (including database management, news update, member info, newsletters) and of their social media channels;
2. Other tasks assigned related to NEEC and NorAlumni China.
How to Apply:
Please mark the email header with “Internship application”.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2018.